Phantom threads. . .

Aww, and I was gonna show a tool mark at the neck / headstock transition to make clear what I meant with "the occasional tool mark". Effin crap, no fun to be had there.
Still can do it Sven ..Show it here :)

I can understand it if very strong language was being used, if abuse was being thrown about. If a maker happened to be named.
In which case remove the offending post and not the entire thread. The thread and the initial question was perfectly valid, as were all the answers. In fact they were all perfectly civil, at least to the point that I saw the last entry.

Deleted at the request of the original poster, it says. Best to ask her if you're curious.

Last edited:
Deleted at the request of the original poster, it says. Best to ask her if you're curious.

If the original poster wants a thread deleted, we delete the thread.

I can understand it if very strong language was being used, if abuse was being thrown about. If a maker happened to be named.
In which case remove the offending post and not the entire thread. The thread and the initial question was perfectly valid, as were all the answers. In fact they were all perfectly civil, at least to the point that I saw the last entry.

Well, you probably didn't see my post then... :(

;)

Top Bottom