PDA

View Full Version : Phantom threads. . .

Michael N.
07-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Whatever happened to the 'Scratched Ukelele' thread?
Why has the whole thread been wiped?

RPA_Ukuleles
07-02-2014, 03:25 AM
Somebody gots friends in high places.

Sven
07-02-2014, 03:32 AM
Aww, and I was gonna show a tool mark at the neck / headstock transition to make clear what I meant with "the occasional tool mark". Effin crap, no fun to be had there.

Timbuck
07-02-2014, 03:44 AM
Aww, and I was gonna show a tool mark at the neck / headstock transition to make clear what I meant with "the occasional tool mark". Effin crap, no fun to be had there.
Still can do it Sven ..Show it here :)

Michael N.
07-02-2014, 05:11 AM
I can understand it if very strong language was being used, if abuse was being thrown about. If a maker happened to be named.
In which case remove the offending post and not the entire thread. The thread and the initial question was perfectly valid, as were all the answers. In fact they were all perfectly civil, at least to the point that I saw the last entry.

RichM
07-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Deleted at the request of the original poster, it says. Best to ask her if you're curious.

ericchico
07-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Deleted at the request of the original poster, it says. Best to ask her if your curious.
Good deal OP. Contact builder first before forum.

seeso
07-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Deleted at the request of the original poster, it says. Best to ask her if you're curious.

If the original poster wants a thread deleted, we delete the thread.

Steveperrywriter
07-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Good to know; more often than I like, I start running my mouth before my brain is in gear ...

Matt Clara
07-04-2014, 03:46 AM
I can understand it if very strong language was being used, if abuse was being thrown about. If a maker happened to be named.
In which case remove the offending post and not the entire thread. The thread and the initial question was perfectly valid, as were all the answers. In fact they were all perfectly civil, at least to the point that I saw the last entry.

Well, you probably didn't see my post then... :(

;)