Just moved to Kauai.

brotom

Reaction score
Well I have been here for about two weeks now, I'm living on the north shore in Kilauea. I have been to Larry's once already and played a Kamoa and a Kamaka. I played a Island Uke today at some giftshop by Gaylords. I want to buy one soon but I really dont have any cash until I can find a job. I have an interview at Hanalei Pizza this week so I hope that works out.

So yeah I'm here with out a job or friends lol:shaka:

Any one wanna let me play their uke or sell me one they dont really play anymore?

Also, any of you guys play golf? I cant wait till my clubs get here so I can play Wailua.

Give it a little more time for some responses . . . it's Sunday.

Oh so jealous! If I could move anywhere, it would be to Kauai. Good for you. I wish you all the best (good luck on your interview) you lucky dog!

Oh so jealous! If I could move anywhere, it would be to Kauai. Good for you. I wish you all the best (good luck on your interview) you lucky dog!

Thanks! It's my second interview so as long as I don't completely blow it I'm sure I have the job.

Well I have been here for about two weeks now...any of you guys play golf? I cant wait till my clubs get here so I can play Wailua.

heh. I'm soooo jealous that I'm now conjuring up the ghost of Terrible Tommy Bolt to come and wrap a pitching wedge around your neck for a welcome lei!!! :D

But seriously...

...my sentiments exactly! Best Wishes and Good Luck in paradise! Say hi to Rayan and Bette for me! :D :shaka:

u can invite me (so i can run away and not come back) to ur house any time.

heh. I'm soooo jealous that I'm now conjuring up the ghost of Terrible Tommy Bolt to come and wrap a pitching wedge around your neck for a welcome lei!!! :D

But seriously...

...my sentiments exactly! Best Wishes and Good Luck in paradise! Say hi to Rayan and Bette for me! :D :shaka:

I don't know Rayan or Bette, but if I ever meet them I'll say hi for you!

Top Bottom