Anyone else having issues with the forum?

I've been having the same issue in the mornings yesterday and today.

Yup, me too....between 9 and 10 AM, worse yesterday. Today I just reloaded a forum a time or two and it worked, yesterday, no deal.

I am experiencing the same, in these few days, sometimes the forum takes forever to load.

I've gotten a few error pages this morning but I just keep refreshing and eventually they load.

Yep, errors here too (usually DB connection errors). When I log in, I always go straight to the New Posts page. Judging from the teeny tiny number of new posts since I last logged on, I'm guessing a lot of people are having issues, although the U.S. holiday weekend could have something to do with the small number of posts as well.

Sometimes before a server crashes slow downs like that happen. A glitch in the matrix. I used to be the first one at work to notice, and I would tell the IT guy right away. Fingers crossed we aren't down long if that happens.

For the past couple mornings the UU forum either won't load or takes forever to load, seems a few other people are having the same problem.
Anyone else?

yep same issue here very slow loading time and sometimes it comes up as if the dead is off line too.

Same here, maybe maintenance (backup) or installing SP3 on XP. :)

I had it happen last night and yesterday and this morning. But now it's good.

Yeah, same here, although not mornings - maybe it's when the convenient time zones for US and Europe overlap so we're all trying to be on at the same time?

Yup happens to me too...I hope ryan or aldrine notice this thread..has anyone contacted them...happened to me this morning too and I thought it was my computer on IE
so I went to another browser and Firefox opened up right away...not sure if it was a coincidence but it opened up right away and when I went back to IE it did not open at all

I'm having lots of issues with the forum this week, most of them nothing to do with connectivity.

Top Bottom