Ukulele bear

Waterguy

UU+
Reaction score
So, on Valentines day I decided to suprise my daughter with a trip to Build a Bear at the local mall. She was thrilled and made herself a new bear. I decided to make one for my wife and somehow ended up with something that looked really familiar.

IMG_0097.jpg

I'm the big one in the picture.

They call it a guitar accessory but it has 4 strings, the color is about the same as Koa, and the scale is way more tenor uke then guitar so I'm calling it uke.

So, on Valentines day I decided to suprise my daughter with a trip to Build a Bear at the local mall. She was thrilled and made herself a new bear. I decided to make one for my wife and somehow ended up with something that looked really familiar.

IMG_0097.jpg

Nice! Is that a Black Bear uke?

16227-soprano0109.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

Awesome! I was a manager at Build a Bear for two years. They didn't have that guitar when I was there...just the wooden style one. Looks like I'm going to have to head over to pick up that plush "ukulele" for my old bear. Nice job! And even better is the nice Kanile'a!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom