Nud!

thaidye39

Reaction score
Ohana CK-15z.jpg

Ohana CK-15z.

Loud, bright, perfectly set-up by Mim, and absolutely lovely.

I just can't put it down!

That IS nice looking! Enjoy!

Congrats!!!!

I apologize for my ignorance and for being a noob to this forum, but what does NUD stand for?

I apologize for my ignorance and for being a noob to this forum, but what does NUD stand for?

No worries, we were all new once! It stand for "New Uke Day." Welcome to the forums!

And thanks to everyone else for their kind words and well wishes :)

Congrats. It's great that you love it. Keep on strumming

Looks Great! And Mim's ukes always play nice, don't they? Hope you have a lot of time over the holiday to strum and break it in!!!!

Congrats on the new arrival! Hope your weekend is open!

Ohanas are wonderful and Mim does a great job

Enjoy

Ohana + Mim = Awesome. I got a CK-350G from her a few weeks ago and am loving it. Enjoy!

Congratulations! Nothing like a uke from Mim! I love my Ohana, so I can imagine how much fun you're having!!!

It's purty.

What strings?

Mim does do nice set up work from my limited experience. She's also great if there is a problem.

It's purty.

What strings?

Mim does do nice set up work from my limited experience. She's also great if there is a problem.

It came string with Aquila strings -- which are not exactly my favorite on this uke. Any suggestions?

No, I don't even know how it sounds. My advice here would be like asking a blind man if that chick down the street is a hottie. lol

I like Aquila on almost everything but my experience is limited. I wasn't blown away by D'Addario, La Bella, Oasis, Aquila Reds and have usually always come back to the basic Aquila. I do like their set with the wound C string on my Gretsch.

So suggestion is to keep trying new string sets until you've spent more on that than on the uke itself. ;) Then go back to the originals and be a happy camper.

Top Bottom