Mya-Moe Natural Wonders MILO set, yes.... is the best!

srpompon

Reaction score
Aloha!

For now is just a project in the shoptracker of Mya-Moe #1666, but also I wanted to show it because it is soo beautiful.

Char select this set of Milo for my Natural Wonders Super Tenor and a beautiful set for Redwood top.

As always with Mya-Moe I'm very happy!

1666-0.jpg

photo.jpg

what you think?

SrPompon

I saw that Bird's eye redwood top on May-Moe's Facebook. Amazing wood!

I, too, enjoy Mya Moes. That wood is the prettiest I've ever seen.

Aloha!

For now is just a project in the shoptracker of Mya-Moe #1666, but also I wanted to show it because it is soo beautiful.

Char select this set of Milo for my Natural Wonders Super Tenor and a beautiful set for Redwood top.

As always with Mya-Moe I'm very happy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

what you think?

SrPompon

I think that will look ( and sound) exceptionally good. Nice figure/coloring/grain in that wood.

I see you have a few Mya-Moes. Do you have a favorite (besides this one)? :)

Another gorgeous Mya-Moe for your collection! Re your MM's, I have just purchased two but haven't taken delivery yet - a 4 (Koa/Sitka) & a 6 string (all master grade myrtle) tenors. What strings do you you use for your 4 & 6 string MM tenors?

Wow! Very nice, congrats and happy waiting...

Man I only live about two hours from them. I really owe it to myself to go visit them and Breedlove (in Bend) this summer. Both do radiused fretboard which is something I'm liking. Heck maybe I'll run into James Hill when I'm there. I hope he doesn't recognize me and want to talk my ear off. I'm pretty busy posting here these days and don't have a lot of time for mindless socializing. But don't get me wrong of course, if he needs some uke advice and playing tips I always make myself available for those in need.

Doc_j

I only have two finsh yet, the full Koa and de Cocobolo resonator, i like more the koa tenor because the
resonator "amplifies" my mistakes also (I suck playing).
I really need to learn how to play well a resonator....

I think that will look ( and sound) exceptionally good. Nice figure/coloring/grain in that wood.

I see you have a few Mya-Moes. Do you have a favorite (besides this one)? :)

I live out of USA (in Argentina) here you only can buy some aquilas, in my last trip i brought a lots of worths fluos in koaloha and Gordon send-me 10 strings set from myamoe with the first uke, i thinks this are worths fluo also, the 6 strings is not finished yet.

Another gorgeous Mya-Moe for your collection! Re your MM's, I have just purchased two but haven't taken delivery yet - a 4 (Koa/Sitka) & a 6 string (all master grade myrtle) tenors. What strings do you you use for your 4 & 6 string MM tenors?

Beautiful! I am jealous.

Top Bottom