PDA

View Full Version : Everything I Get is Wrong From You Yamaha guitalele

pabrizzer
07-03-2014, 09:25 PM
paoriginal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiBHRWtM4rc

drbekken
07-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Great song, Sir. And the guitalele sounds gooood.

pabrizzer
07-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Great song, Sir. And the guitalele sounds gooood.
You are such a top musician Doc - I've been watching some vids of you playing smashing blues keyboard.
This one just blew my socks off Doc. FABULOUS stuff sir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A00NyhYqWA
Having you comment on my vid is just gold to me. Thank you!

Fantastic song Brian. Hats off mate.
:cheers:
Your comments mean so much to me too Jon.
It saddens me to see you parting with that beautiful bari.
If I had the budget I'd be buying.

Jools1050
07-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Top job done there. Loads of character, great playing too.

pabrizzer
07-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Top job done there. Loads of character, great playing too.
Thank you for watching.

pabrizzer
07-04-2014, 10:02 AM
another sleepless night Briz or just watching the football like me?

Was watching the tennis earlier. Just watching the Brazil v Columbia game start now.

justincaseuke81
07-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Was watching the tennis earlier. Just watching the Brazil v Columbia game start now.

I absolutely loved this song. Great Job and Well Done. Where would I find some ukulele chords for this?

pabrizzer
07-04-2014, 01:54 PM
I absolutely loved this song. Great Job and Well Done. Where would I find some ukulele chords for this?

Thanks for watching.

There aren't many

It's C then add an F x2
Then It's F add a Bb
C then add an F
Then G and F and C (add that F again)

That's it.

Lyrics are on YouTube.

Icelander53
07-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Great job and you got a great look going there with that beard and hat. Sweet. I aspire to play as well before I die. I have to hurry though. :D

Newportlocal
07-04-2014, 09:14 PM
:worship:When I saw you posted. I already knew it would be good, but you really out did yourself this time. Amazing...excellent!!! Etc. etc.:worship::bowdown::worship:

pabrizzer
07-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Great job and you got a great look going there with that beard and hat. Sweet. I aspire to play as well before I die. I have to hurry though. :D

When I saw you posted. I already knew it would be good, but you really out did yourself this time. Amazing...excellent!!!

Thank you so much for these generous comments.

Barbablanca
07-04-2014, 11:30 PM
From the thread title I thought you were gonna have a go at the Yamaha GL1 ;) - I was shocked, I know you love yours as much as I love mine. :cool:

pabrizzer
07-05-2014, 12:17 PM
From the thread title I thought you were gonna have a go at the Yamaha GL1 ;) - I was shocked, I know you love yours as much as I love mine. :cool:

No. I have nothing but praise for the very inexpensive Yamaha guitalele. A little gem. And certainly has enough 'lele' IMHO.
Dr Bekken is getting a great sound out of his with a different re-entrant type string set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32dr-r_9dX4

drbekken
07-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Thank you, Pa...I think the Yamaha GL-1 is underrated. It's true that the fingerboard is a bit cramped at first, but one gets over it...The instrument, however, is well made. Good sound and intonation...and the new string set from Southcoast opens it up big time.