Everything I Get is Wrong From You Yamaha guitalele

Great song, Sir. And the guitalele sounds gooood.
You are such a top musician Doc - I've been watching some vids of you playing smashing blues keyboard.
This one just blew my socks off Doc. FABULOUS stuff sir!

Having you comment on my vid is just gold to me. Thank you!
Fantastic song Brian. Hats off mate.
:cheers:
Your comments mean so much to me too Jon.
It saddens me to see you parting with that beautiful bari.
If I had the budget I'd be buying.

Great job and you got a great look going there with that beard and hat. Sweet. I aspire to play as well before I die. I have to hurry though. :D

:worship:When I saw you posted. I already knew it would be good, but you really out did yourself this time. Amazing...excellent!!! Etc. etc.:worship::bowdown::worship:

Great job and you got a great look going there with that beard and hat. Sweet. I aspire to play as well before I die. I have to hurry though. :D

When I saw you posted. I already knew it would be good, but you really out did yourself this time. Amazing...excellent!!!

Thank you so much for these generous comments.

From the thread title I thought you were gonna have a go at the Yamaha GL1 ;) - I was shocked, I know you love yours as much as I love mine. :cool:

From the thread title I thought you were gonna have a go at the Yamaha GL1 ;) - I was shocked, I know you love yours as much as I love mine. :cool:

No. I have nothing but praise for the very inexpensive Yamaha guitalele. A little gem. And certainly has enough 'lele' IMHO.
Dr Bekken is getting a great sound out of his with a different re-entrant type string set.

Last edited:
Thank you, Pa...I think the Yamaha GL-1 is underrated. It's true that the fingerboard is a bit cramped at first, but one gets over it...The instrument, however, is well made. Good sound and intonation...and the new string set from Southcoast opens it up big time.

Top Bottom