prodigal son... er... daughter...er... uker

remy

Reaction score
So after I abandoned y'all for a couple months (there was a boy... there was a breakup... I'm sure you hear that story all the time) I have a question. Am I allowed to come crawling back to the uke board now??? I will understand if you say no. I did abandon you for a boy. But I won't do it again, I promise!!! I probably won't be able to do it again, in fact, since I'll never find love again and I'm probably going to die alone with my cats. Please?

of course! we are a familai here at UU! well heck im not the person to be responding because i have been away too, but knowing the people here, i am sure they would be glad to have you back!

Sorry but we dont like being abandoned.. So just go... We are finally getting over you leaving us the 1st time and we are not sure we can take that kind of heart break again... So GIT....

JK...

Welcome back...:shaka:

Sorry but we dont like being abandoned.. So just go... We are finally getting over you leaving us the 1st time and we are not sure we can take that kind of heart break again... So GIT....

JK...

Welcome back...:shaka:

But I swear things will be DIFFERENT this time. I've changed. I'm not the person that I was back then!

Well, I'm about to turn 30 and I was thinking, How could I commit to this internet site, when there are so many other ones out there? But now that I've seen the world, I've read the blogs, I've scoured the pages of facebook, I realize how little all of it means. So really, my going away made me even MORE committed to you. I had to leave because I love you!

Well, I'm about to turn 30 and I was thinking, How could I commit to this internet site, when there are so many other ones out there? But now that I've seen the world, I've read the blogs, I've scoured the pages of facebook, I realize how little all of it means. So really, my going away made me even MORE committed to you. I had to leave because I love you!

That's just poetic! :) Welcome back!

So this is one of those If you love something let it go... If it comes back, it was meant to be?... BS?

:smileybounce:

OK.. I'm starting to annoy myself... last post...:D

Once again. Welcome back

This is on of the Best. Threads. Ever.

But, Remy, don't give up on love.

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat guys, I'm yours forever.

Errrr... wait...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No... hold on a sec...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, balding, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No. That ain't it...

As long as you...

Oh. Screw it.

Welcome back.

This is on of the Best. Threads. Ever.

But, Remy, don't give up on love.

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat guys, I'm yours forever.

Errrr... wait...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No... hold on a sec...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, balding, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No. That ain't it...

As long as you...

Oh. Screw it.

Welcome back.

:rotfl:

nice one!

sry to hear about your bad encounter with the Male sex. The pool of reasonable guys like muah (haha) is drying up! haha jkjk. welcome back oh and dont leave us again I WAS LOST! i mised that little guy from that lovely little movie in any thread (ur avatar) :D

haha welcome back

I probably wasn't here when you ABANDONED (jk!) us, but all the same, no worries, everyone is always welcome back.

I'm slightly insulted that you had to ask though ;)

If you love somebody, set it free. If they don't come back, they were never yours. If they come back, they're yours forever.

Face it. You're back. Prepare to be assimilated.

Top Bottom