PDA

View Full Version : prodigal son... er... daughter...er... uker

remy
02-15-2009, 05:08 PM
So after I abandoned y'all for a couple months (there was a boy... there was a breakup... I'm sure you hear that story all the time) I have a question. Am I allowed to come crawling back to the uke board now??? I will understand if you say no. I did abandon you for a boy. But I won't do it again, I promise!!! I probably won't be able to do it again, in fact, since I'll never find love again and I'm probably going to die alone with my cats. Please?

nikolo727
02-15-2009, 05:18 PM
of course! we are a familai here at UU! well heck im not the person to be responding because i have been away too, but knowing the people here, i am sure they would be glad to have you back!

generem
02-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Sorry but we dont like being abandoned.. So just go... We are finally getting over you leaving us the 1st time and we are not sure we can take that kind of heart break again... So GIT....

JK...

Welcome back...:shaka:

remy
02-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Sorry but we dont like being abandoned.. So just go... We are finally getting over you leaving us the 1st time and we are not sure we can take that kind of heart break again... So GIT....

JK...

Welcome back...:shaka:

But I swear things will be DIFFERENT this time. I've changed. I'm not the person that I was back then!

generem
02-15-2009, 05:44 PM
But I swear things will be DIFFERENT this time. I've changed. I'm not the person that I was back then!

Ohhh.. let me guess.. It wasnt us why you left... it was you right...

LOL

remy
02-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Well, I'm about to turn 30 and I was thinking, How could I commit to this internet site, when there are so many other ones out there? But now that I've seen the world, I've read the blogs, I've scoured the pages of facebook, I realize how little all of it means. So really, my going away made me even MORE committed to you. I had to leave because I love you!

lisaxy424
02-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Well, I'm about to turn 30 and I was thinking, How could I commit to this internet site, when there are so many other ones out there? But now that I've seen the world, I've read the blogs, I've scoured the pages of facebook, I realize how little all of it means. So really, my going away made me even MORE committed to you. I had to leave because I love you!

That's just poetic! :) Welcome back!

generem
02-15-2009, 06:05 PM
So this is one of those If you love something let it go... If it comes back, it was meant to be?... BS?

:smileybounce:

OK.. I'm starting to annoy myself... last post...:D

Once again. Welcome back

RON<>VA
02-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Forget the guys. Get another cat!!;)

Captain Google
02-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Forget the guys. Get another cat!!;)

Forget the cat. Get another uke!!;)

Stackabones
02-15-2009, 06:55 PM
This is great news for me. I had no idea that you were out of my UU life, but now you are back in it! :) :nana:

Hobgoblin Steve
02-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Get another uke!!;)

forget the uke....get TWO!

where in NY are you in?

Howlin Hobbit
02-15-2009, 08:22 PM
This is on of the Best. Threads. Ever.

But, Remy, don't give up on love.

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat guys, I'm yours forever.

Errrr... wait...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No... hold on a sec...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, balding, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No. That ain't it...

As long as you...

Oh. Screw it.

Welcome back.

UkEdman90
02-15-2009, 08:35 PM
This is on of the Best. Threads. Ever.

But, Remy, don't give up on love.

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat guys, I'm yours forever.

Errrr... wait...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No... hold on a sec...

As long as you dig short, ugly, fat, balding, opinionated guys, I'm yours forever.

No. That ain't it...

As long as you...

Oh. Screw it.

Welcome back.

:rotfl:

nice one!

sry to hear about your bad encounter with the Male sex. The pool of reasonable guys like muah (haha) is drying up! haha jkjk. welcome back oh and dont leave us again I WAS LOST! i mised that little guy from that lovely little movie in any thread (ur avatar) :D

haha welcome back

HaileISela
02-15-2009, 08:58 PM
welcome back!

maybe you should try to get in touch with this guy: He didn't have a valentine's date this year... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj8MYIyQ97c)

(well not that I ever had one)

Pippin
02-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Write a song about it.

MisoHappy
02-15-2009, 09:12 PM
I probably wasn't here when you ABANDONED (jk!) us, but all the same, no worries, everyone is always welcome back.

I'm slightly insulted that you had to ask though ;)

hoosierhiver
02-16-2009, 02:59 AM
Write a song about it.

Good idea,we're suckers for that sort of stuff.

seeso
02-16-2009, 03:14 AM
You must first do the sacred hoo-hoo dance of atonement.

bbycrts
02-16-2009, 04:35 AM
If you love somebody, set it free. If they don't come back, they were never yours. If they come back, they're yours forever.

Face it. You're back. Prepare to be assimilated.

FANaddic(t)
02-16-2009, 06:00 AM
Write a song about it.

Milk it sista!;) The majority of art is created after a difficult breakup; films, indie music, and poetry are all kicked into high production during the end of a relationship. It's a bonus if you can write the song in a romance language.

Plus, with this breakup, you are immediately thrust into the center of attention in your circle of friends (i.e., all of us at UU). During this time, you are permitted to talk (type) at great lengths about yourself, listen to The Smiths, and get free dinners from friends who think you shouldn’t be alone right now (None of us can personally do this, but it's the thought, right?).

When you get the lyrics right, make sure to post it!

remy
02-16-2009, 07:00 AM

Ooh, add commitment-phobic and completely self-centered to the equation, and you'd be exactly like my ex!!!

remy
02-16-2009, 07:03 AM
forget the uke....get TWO!

where in NY are you in?

Manhattan! Is there any other new york?

Hobgoblin Steve
02-16-2009, 08:01 AM
Manhattan! Is there any other new york?

Um..Brooklyn is where the real new yorkers are (see we don't even capitalize our state)

New York is becoming a pretty hip place for us UUers, this get together may have to happen pretty soon :P