Mya-Moe Classic tenor, master grade choc heart Myrtle, brand-new 2014! Free shipping!

cep55

Reaction score
This is a beautiful, amazing-sounding Mya-Moe tenor ukulele, made of master grade chocolate heart Myrtle that is in unplayed condition. If you know what this is, then you know Mya-Moe are some of the finest handcrafted ukuleles in the world, and that there's a very long wait to get one.

I hate to part with this, but while I was waiting for it I realized I'm really more of a guitar player, and just can't justify keeping a uke this nice with how little I would play it.

1431Front.jpg

1431Shoulder.jpg

1431Back.jpg

1431Full.jpg

Asking $1900. Includes free shipping within the CONUS.

Here are the specs:

Master Grade Chocolate Heart Myrtle top, back & sides

Walnut body binding

Rope rosette

Hand-rubbed oil finish

Radiused Ebony fretboard with Walnut binding & Abalone markers

Mahogany neck

Peghed brand geared tuners

Leopardwood & Maple Signature Headplate

Comes with hardshell case.

Thanks Campbell!

And bumping with a little general information.

I've had a couple of questions about whether price is negotiable, and it absolutely is. I expect to receive offers at whatever price I list at, so I tend to list higher rather than lower. (This is brand new and I don't need to sell it urgently, so while I don't expect to recoup the entire $1960 price, I don't want to give it away either. :)

If you're interested, please feel free to make a reasonable offer!

Bump! I have been told by a friend of Aaron Keim (of Mya Moe) that this uke was made from the same piece of wood Aaron chose to make his wife Nicole's uke from... it does sound fantastic!

Just PMed you

Top Bottom