KAMAKA longneck tenor w/ case

robert g morecock

Reaction score
SOLD This is a beautiful longneck in as new condition. Freemont clear strings w/ original Kamaka hard case. I am the second owner. It has been only lightly played; I find that I am strictly a tenor player. This model is rare and much prized. I hope it can find a good home. The koa is beautiful and the tone rich and sweet and warm.
It ships from Virginia beach, Va. 23452. I am asking $1000 shipped to cont.
USDSC_0247.jpgDSC_0250.jpgDSC_0252.jpgDSC_0259.jpgDSC_0265.jpg.
Thanks to all, Aloha.
Bob
rmorecock@srgslaw.com (7576195367)

Last edited:
Yup, 19" scale, same as my Bruko baritone

Or it could be called a Super Tenor. A Tenor body with a baritone neck and scale.

Jude

Sound Clip

Any chance for a sound clip?

i wish I knew how. I think there may be some Hawaii Music Supply ("the ukulele site") you tube clips.

There are videos but Ukes are individualistic and sounds vary so much that with a Kamaka kind if need to hear what it would be like before committing. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure this is a clip of that very ukulele being played by "THE MAN" Corey:

http://vimeo.com/50615273

I was the first owner....

I've owned 4 Kamaka's (still have 3). I bought 2 over the Interweb and 2 in person.
They all sound great. I tried one in a store once that I didn't care for. I'm pretty sure that what I didn't like was the strings that were on it.
My conclusion, Kamaka consistently makes a fantastic ukulele and has done so throughout their history.

The uke being offered here looks like another example of their craft work and is priced quite nicely.

Just curious - what is the serial number and what is the build date? (Both are stamped on the inside fo the body of the ukulele.) Thanks!

kamakalongneck tenor

Just curious - what is the serial number and what is the build date? (Both are stamped on the inside fo the body of the ukulele.) Thanks!

serial number is 122280
build date 8-27-2012

thanks

Top Bottom