Free Kamoa soprano for local pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I am thinning out my uke herd (just sold my KoAloha Pineapple Sunday and shipped it off to its new owner today, and I am planning on listing my Kamoa Kauai Built tenor for sale in the Marketplace as well).

I have two other ukes I don't play because they are sopranos, and I play only tenors. One I am saving for my niece until she gets old enough, and the other I am offering for free to anyone locally in the Southern California area that is willing to pick it up.

It was a gift to me, and I would feel wrong taking money for it. Additionally, before I got a humidity controlled cabinet in my old house, it developed a crack below the bridge, so I doubt it is worth much money at all. The crack has sealed up some since being re humidified, but it is still there.

That being said, it is a good little starter uke for anyone (or anyone's kid) or not a bad option if you want a cheap throwaround uke to take to the beach. It comes with a Kamoa fiberglass soprano case included. Bear in mind, that case is really small and never fit my other soprano uke, so those that would just be looking for the case might have a tough time getting it to fit another uke.

Pics are below, including a close up of the crack. Please note, the fish wall hanger is not included, just the uke and case.

The uke is free to anyone willing to drive to the South Bay area of Southern California -- namely San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach and the surrounding areas.

If those are too far south for you, I would consider meeting someone in the West LA region as my mom lives there and I visit her once a week -- usually on Tuesday or Thursday.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom