Buzzing C string

gotrice415510

Reaction score
So i have a Kala KA-TG and its a week or two old. It didnt buzz originally but then i went about changing the c string becuz it came with a wound c string. The string was really loose so i tightened ALOT, and i think i may have mishapened the saddle. I replaced it with some brand new aquilas but now the C string buzzes when it is an OPEN pluck and when holding it on frets 1-4.

So wat should i do to fix this? Im not sure if the saddle is the problem or maybe its the nut?

yeh it does happen when you change strings. it happened to mine aswell.
it simply means that the action is too low. which means that string is probably touching the fret. to fix it up, just cut a piece of toothpick or another piece of string and put it one the nut/saddle before you put your strings on.

let us know how it goes.
:shaka:

so i put a peace of string under the saddle, but still buzzing. Now i kno it coming from the nut.... before i thought i mishaped the saddle but i can tell that i mishaped the nut now. So how do fix this?

actually its all good now putting a piece of string under the saddle raised the action and fixed it!:D Thanks alot bro

Top Bottom