New member alert !!!

Jools1050

Reaction score
I'm selling the ukulele I first bought , a kala Bocote, and my son asked me today if I will teach him to play ! I didn't have to think for very long I can tell ya ! What a fantastic way to enjoy a bit of extra time with my lad. He did ask if I would teach him to play the banjo !! Don't worry, I soon knocked some sense into him.
I'm gonna start him off with a little bit of single finger strumming. He is YouTube savvy so I'm sure he will make good progress !!
Exciting times !! ( well for me that is )

Congrats. Several years ago, my 45 year old son and I made the uke connection. He had been a guitarist since early college days and quickly became better at it than I. Nice to have that connection.

I've hooked four of my kids on the uke. It's a wonderful thing to share with your children. When they stop over, we almost always have a little jam. It's one of the reasons why I will always have several ukes around the house.

Congrats on a new playing partner.

My son just picked up his electric guitar for the first time in about 4 years. He said all the strumming he hears all the time gave him the itch to start playing again. It might not be a uke but it is music and I will work him over to the 4 string side eventually.

Top Bottom