It's being strung up today!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

kevlarian

Reaction score
Alright.

My shout out to Zach Castro and his AMAZING luthier skills. I placed a custom order for a Uke I have ALWAYS wanted... A long neck pineapple soprano, solid body Koa uke.

Got word today that it is being strung up today, and I couldn't be happier!

If you haven't seen or heard a "LOCALS" or "Ka'Ohana" ukulele. You are missing out on a treat. I already have a Ka'Ohana Concert Ukulele, and it is my GO TO Ukulele. But this will be my pride and join. I'll put a low G on the Concert, and use the pineapple with the traditional high G.

V__527A.jpg

I am SO EXCITED....

FYI - Disclaimer. I love these Ukes so much I am working with Zach and building a website for him to sell his ukes directly to the public. The site is NOT COMPLETE... SO IF YOU LOOK, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THINGS ARE WRONG. I KNOW THEY ARE. Much of it is stock photos, and improper detail, but I'll be completing it soon (hopefully the end of this month). In the meantime, if anyone is interested in learning more please let me know! I'll get you connected to the MAN! :)

www.kaohanaukulele.com

That must be so exciting for you, congratulations on getting your dream uke completed. Enjoy it!

I have seen some of these ukes in Waikiki...nice

they really look like the old Kelli'i brand that he used to worked for....

good luck with the uke and the website....:)

Top Bottom