1950's Harmony tuners needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

river_driver

Reaction score
I recently picked up a plastic fretboard, 1950's Harmony in really nice condition (9+/10). Only problem, 3 of the 4 tuner buttons are cracked in half.

I have a set of new Saga Golden Gate tuners I could put on it, but would really prefer to have the correct tuners for the uke.

These are the kind I'm looking for:
silvy0014.jpg
(picture, um...borrowed from http://antebelluminstruments.blogspot.com/)

Can anyone help me out, or point me in the right direction?

(The other part of this is that I don't want to pay a whole lot for them...the uke only cost me about $30, and a set of these tuners recently went for more than that on ebay.)

4 Tuners for Trade

Hi river_driver, I have 4 taken off a 1950's Silvertone that look just like the ones in your picture that I'm glad to pass on if they fit your needs. I'm always interested in trading for Ukulele parts if you have extras floating around. I enjoy resurrecting basket cases so any parts that are useful in repair would be fine. dave

Attachments

• 1950s SilvertoneTuners.jpg
    1950s SilvertoneTuners.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14
Those do look like the "Shark's Tooth" tuners. I got a set on ebay a while back, for around $20.

-Kurt​

Hi river_driver, I have 4 taken off a 1950's Silvertone that look just like the ones in your picture that I'm glad to pass on if they fit your needs. I'm always interested in trading for Ukulele parts if you have extras floating around. I enjoy resurrecting basket cases so any parts that are useful in repair would be fine. dave

Wintery,
Those are exactly the ones I'm looking for. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom