Ukulelezaza's Etsy store

janeray1940

Reaction score
I stumbled upon Ukulelezaza's Etsy store by happy accident last week while trying to figure out how to buy the "Glory of Love" tab book. Easy peasy! I placed my order on 7/2 and the book arrived from Belgium today. Looking forward to making my way through a couple of the tunes, and the commentary by UU's own hmgberg, later this evening. Anyway - thought I'd share the link for others who may not be aware of it.

I could kiss you (figuratively!), JR40, my friend. Thank you, thank you!

Wait, "Lover Come Back To Me"? Remco tabbed this Dead or Alive Hit!? He IS talented.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMn__VKWPI

(Remember when we all used to get hammered and paint our eyes and wear mascara, like Pete Burns of DOA and Robert Smith of The Cure, to hit the clubs. Those were the days.)

Last edited:
I could kiss you (figuratively!), JR40, my friend. Thank you, thank you!

Wait, "Lover Come Back To Me"? Remco tabbed this Dead or Alive Hit!? He IS talented.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMn__VKWPI

(Remember when we all used to get hammered and paint our eyes and wear mascara, like Pete Burns of DOA and Robert Smith of The Cure, to hit the clubs. Those were the days.)

Thanks for reminding me of why I stopped following pop music when I found my first Billie Holiday 78 in a Goodwill in 1978 :)

And - you're welcome, but don't blame me if you find yourself on a quest for a Schireson Bros. Hollywood Style 9!

Thanks for sharing!! I LOVE his first book, and will someday feel like I'm talented enough to play his fabulous arrangements smoothly. Great stuff, and I couldn't recommend it more!

:cool: I still paint my fingernails black!
...Oh wait, they're black&blue from worhing on the house :(

I just got Vol 2 of Zaza's tab arrangements. Love it - as good as Vol 1, plus a tutorial on fan strums. Let's encourage Remco to keep these books coming...

The DVD is a big plus. I am in awe of his strumming hand. He can play with such a gentle stroke. I am trying to keep my right hand relaxed, and to play slow and soft.

Cheers, I have been struggling to locate his second book on line. Time to flash my dusty credit card!

And sell an unused piece of furniture or two. The book plus shipping is hideously expensive.

$34.41 shipped to the US in under a week? I dunno, I don't think that was bad for a book, a DVD, and the work that went into it. Maybe you were kidding, CK1, I know you're quite the kidder :)

But then I have slightly odd priorities when it comes to shopping handmade/artisanal/homegrown/what have you. I fully expect that it's going to cost a bit more than, say, Amazon, but generally the satisfaction I get more than makes up for it.

Top Bottom