new uke wohoo

Regster

Reaction score
hey guys whats up? long time no talk, ok so i just went to my local music store n tried one of the fender ukes, i've tried the koa one. I didn't really liked it the body is too big making it hard to hold in my arms n the sound is kinda wimpy, i asked how much it is n the guy said its 200 bucks wow. Anyways i saw a couple of fleas ukes there tried the soprano, concert n also tried the concert with rosewood fretboard with metal frets. I liked all of them since i already have a kamoa soprano i ended buying the regular concert n im super happy with the sound n playability of the uke, hurray for the new uke lol.

So you got a regular concert flea? Cool! I've got one too and love it. Which color?

I didn't know that there were stores in Louisville that carried Fleas. Where'd you go?

JJ

yup i cannot put the thing down, i bought the concert regular one, i liked the cool soft sound of it. I got the light blue one. Its a store called guitar emporium they sell mostly guitar and a couple of flea n that fender uke. The flea is so fun n easy to play n wow on the sound its super loud, its a really good instrument, i guess that's why a lot of people liked it. :D

That feeling about not being able to put it down? It doesn't stop. Sorry. :D

I grew up in Louisville and remember hanging out at the music stores there. Mostly Mom's. Far Out, and occassionally the Doo Wop Shop. :cool:

Congrats on the new uke!

JJ

Top Bottom