Ukulele Workshop with Kimo Hussey July 18th @ Hawaii

ukulelelab

Reaction score
We're having an intensive Ukulele Workshop with Kimo Hussey.
This is your chance to improve your playing skills and learn a few tips from Kimo!
If you are in town for the Ukulele Festival this month you don't want to miss this!

What:
Rhythm & Jazz Intensive Ukulele Workshop with Kimo Hussey

Where:
Ukulele Lab
307 Lewers St #702

When:
July 18th
9am~12pm & 1pm~4pm
Max 7 People per Class
Price:
$120 a person per class

PM me or Email info@ukulelelab.com to reserve your seat!

10478160_756082331110013_4878354412527584861_n.jpg

Any "Senior" discounts?

eh, Howie, you in town? I just signed up for the 1-4p session, Fri the 18th.

are you planning on particpating w/ the Strummers at hte Festival? I'll be at the Ala Moana Hotel
workshop, 10-11a, for those who want to join in. UUers are planning on gathering at the HMS tent,
possible Jam session : )

please call or text me at (206) 234-6972.

Aloha, Brah,

keep uke'in',

Aloha Uncle Rod...........................No, we will not be there. We just got back from a 9 day trip to Newport RI. That workshop by Kimo sounds really good. Wish I could be there to attend. Let me know how it goes..............Mike

Any info on how the Kimo workshop went. He Rod, why don't you PM me and let me know what you learned from Kimo.

Linda from San Francisco and I had Kimo to ourselves for 3 hours and we both came away with lots of info... and homework! I enjoyed Kimo's style and explanations, lots of sage advice and a very mature approach to learning to think musically - from a ukulele perspective. too many details to specify. if you have the opportunity to take this class, do so. it's worth the price of admission. Kimo is a master teacher and takes you on a musical journey as a field guide where he guides, but you are in the field with ukulele in hand, working your way toward ukulele mastery. not to say that we're master ukulele players at the end of the session, but we were given some tools to learn to use to help us along the way.

Thanks, Uncle Kimo, and Ukulele Lab (Isaac) for making this veryvaluable session available.

PS being able to jam with Kimo during the Festival was tremendous.

keep uke'in,

Top Bottom