Nud

Jools1050

Reaction score
Well this was a surprise !!! My wife bought me it from a local admag, it's fantastic!
It's "Pre-Loved" and when ya look close it's not without its war wounds but it sounds great and that's the main thing right ?
The best part is she only paid £70 for it !!!
I had to clean it up a lot and put a low G on it but boy o boy does that G string BOOM !! I keep humming a G note into the side port and the thing comes alive in my hands !
Holding it up to the sunlight and looking through the port up to the sound board, you can see the sunlight coming through the wood !
All for £70 !!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Now that's one good lovin' wife! Congrats on a great looking uke.

You'll have to play ballads to her all weekend

Enjoy

What a wonder wife you have. Enjoy your new uke.

Wow, she has a great eye and what a bargain!!! Looks great!!!

To me the best presents have always been things that I wouldn't have found or couldn't justify for myself, but someone who knows me decides to spoil me. Lucky man.

Enjoy that lovely ukulele!

Wow, congrats! I think you should write her a song!

Congrats. You have to give her a great big kiss right on her "personal sound hole"

You've inspired me to try some inside photo shots with mine. I've been using someone else's inside photo of a classical guitar as my computer desktop, so maybe I can do better & make my own...

Nice uke. Nice wife.

You've inspired me to try some inside photo shots with mine. I've been using someone else's inside photo of a classical guitar as my computer desktop, so maybe I can do better & make my own...

Nice uke. Nice wife.

Classical guitar is my first love ( sshhhhh !!! ) could you post a shot of your screen saver for me ?

Top Bottom