FS: Boat Paddle 12 Fret Concert Ukulele

mkatz

Reaction score
FS: Boat Paddle 12 Fret Concert Ukulele - Sold

SOLD

For sale is a Boat Paddle 12 Fret Ukulele concert uke with mahogany back, sides and neck and sitka spruce top. It is constructed with a one piece integrated neck and body and is very light weight, resonant and loud with great sustain. I have it set up with Oasis Clear Fluorocarbon Low G strings which are quickly becoming my favorites. It comes with a padded gig bag.

If you are not familiar with Boat Paddle Ukuleles, they are hand made in Missouri and are an outstanding value.

The price is $350 including shipping and paypal fees.

Please contact me directly: mkatz @ pfsllc . com

Mitch
photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Last edited:
I know that it's an upgrade, but does this uke have a radiused fretboard?
Thanks.

It does not have a radiused fretboard but is set up really well for easy fretting.

Mitch

That is a great price on a fine luthier built, made in the USA, uke for anyone looking to move up from a factory built import. Mitch is right - they have fantastic sustain are very light and are very responsive to playing. I love mine but have never tried it with low G. I may have to give those Oasis a try on it.

That is a great price on a fine luthier built, made in the USA, uke for anyone looking to move up from a factory built import. Mitch is right - they have fantastic sustain are very light and are very responsive to playing. I love mine but have never tried it with low G. I may have to give those Oasis a try on it.

Thanks Sylvan. I've been playing it the last couple of days and remembering why I like it so much.

Mitch

Yep these boat paddles are super.
One of the best concerts I had was a boat paddle 12 fret.

Top Bottom