FS: Koaloha Sceptre Tenor with Misi pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosniv

Reaction score
SOLD: Koaloha Sceptre Tenor with Misi pickup

I'm reluctantly offering up my Koaloha Tenor Sceptre with Misi pickup and an Oahu hard case.
This Uke was given to me as a gift in 2010 so I'm assuming that is the build date but there is no date stamped in this model as in other Koalohas.
In mint condition as far as I can tell, no dents or scratches of any kind. Been stored in case with a humidifier.
This uke is loud on its own but the pickup is nice if you want to share your music with the neighborhood. Has nice low action and a nice deep mellow tone.

Selling as I purchased a Koaloha Pineapple Sunday and its a shame to have it sitting around unplayed plus I'd like to use the funds from this one to purchase a concert model of some kind.
Any questions or if you'd like any additional photos let me know.
Thanks!

Having a slow time with the file upload so to see complete set of photo's try here:
SOLD

Attachments

• DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0043.jpg
    DSC_0043.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Just wanted to throw it out there that I'm open to a trade for a concert or another tenor. If you've got something that's clearly of more value I'm willing to pay the difference. I also have a lightly used(<10 times) Roland micro cube retail for $130 that is also negotiable if I don't pick up another uke with a pickup.

Dibs, nosniv is a pleasure to deal with and shipped the uke off right after payment, looking forward to getting this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom