My LA trip -- UU in person!

Stevelele

Reaction score
I got to meet two UUers during this LA work trip I'm still on, Didgeroodo2 and nongdam (Jeff and Daniel). What awesome guys..both about as friendly and welcoming as they come. Both just bursting with aloha spirit. Guys, both of you please look me up in NYC if you ever make it out here...I would love to take you out and show you around. And thanks so much for making this trip so great!

Even just talking about Moore Bettahs in person with enthusiasts and experts like these guys was a luxury.

Jeff and Dan are two of my favorite people here on the UU. We have conversed via PM's many times. Someday I would love to meet them both in person as well. And you too Steve!

Despite rumors to the contrary, there are plenty of nice, friendly folks in LA. I never believed it until I moved here "for just a year or two" some 17 years ago. ;-)

I've been in the Westside Ukulele Ensemble with Daniel for the last year (though I recently dropped out, bit off more than I could chew). Very good player and knowledgeable guy, and he has a beautiful gypsy custom uke that prompted me to follow suit, soon to arrive.

It was cool meeting you Steve and my goal now is to meet Jeff!! hahaha

You know what, cyber friendships might be better since you could be disappointed when you finally meet like internet dating...not that I have personal experience. :p

I'd love to meet you sometime Dana! Let me know if you ever make it to ny

Jeff and Dan are two of my favorite people here on the UU. We have conversed via PM's many times. Someday I would love to meet them both in person as well. And you too Steve!

Top Bottom