FS/FT: Mele Mahogany Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveZ

Reaction score
For sale or possible trade: Mele Mahogany Soprano. Got it a few weeks ago and it just doesn't get any playing time - my concert uke and other instruments get most of the available time. The Mele is too good an instrument to just sit unplayed. Comes with a vinyl gig/carrying bag. For sale at $210 which includes lower-48 shipping. PayPal only.

Trade for RISA Solid Concert/Tenor preferred, but interested in possible other tenor/baritone make.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Is there anything in particular you're looking to trade for?

Am open to suggestions. Don't want another soprano or concert, as I've a couple of each. A straight sale probably would be better unless it's a really great trade.

Interested in an Epiphone Les Paul with a 15W Behringer Acoustic amp?

Interested in an Epiphone Les Paul with a 15W Behringer Acoustic amp?

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a Lanikai concert electric. Am really not interested in sopranos or concerts, as I have a couple in each of these sizes.

Good luck with it. Looks like a real nice uke! I read the specs on the Mele site. Pretty much a direct copy Martin style instrument just FYI for the lookers out there.

TRADE Potential:

Prefer to trade for RISA Solid Concert/Tenor (already have a RISA Soprano), but interested in possible other tenor/baritone make.

How about another acoustic/electric lanikai - an SMP-TCA. I had the electronics upgraded to the Fishman ISYS+, and it currently has PhD low G strings on it. I'll throw in the Ko'olau Alohi strings I've been meaning to put on it, and your choice of a lanikai polyfoam or musicians gear hardshell case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom