Mya-Moe giving away free custom uke

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
Mya-Moe has decided to end their Birth of a Mya-Moe video series by giving away a free custom uke. If you have not been watching this video series, it has been really informative and interesting -- it is about 100 videos from selection of the wood to shipping the uke.

To finish the series, they are asking folks to create a video about the experience is like waiting for a Mya-Moe. They said the winner's custom uke can be up to $2000 in value, and you have to agree to let them show the video online.

The really cool part is they have already slotted in a start date so this uke would begin on June 18 and be strung on July 20th. For all of you Mya-Moe fanboys and fangirls, that is a cool chance to get a Mya-Moe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMR6anSWWkw

Wicked, I don't see a Mya Moe in your signature yet. Hmmm. Video time!

Thanks for the 411.

Wicked, I don't see a Mya Moe in your signature yet. Hmmm. Video time!

Thanks for the 411.

Ha, no, not for me. I've got my three ukes at the moment, and would like to add a Moore Bettah, but otherwise, I'm done. But I know there are a lot of Mya Moe fans out there so I figured they might be interested. The videos should be fun to watch since there are lots of songs out there that would work..."The Waiting," "Quando Quando Quando," "Waiting in Vain," "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want," and so on. :)

Top Bottom