My new(old)Harmony Uke

FadaBullet

Reaction score
I got it at Music-Go-Round for $25.I think it compliments my tacky decor!Oh,and I think it sounds pretty good for a plywood uke with a plastic fretboard.

100_3840.jpg

100_3846.jpg

Awesome! I have almost the same one. It sounds great for such a cheap find, but due to intonation problems I'm thinking about putting a real fretboard on it. ;) Love the tacky burst finish and faux-flame wood.

I keep threatening to pop into Volunteers of America stores. I live in Columbus, Ohio, the home of Vaudevillities... and they have been in Columbus for well over half a century and old folks in this area often donate stuff to VoA. I would love to get lucky and score on an old Favilla or Martin in a place like that. Chances are their "help" would not recognize a good vintage instrument and sell them dirt cheap.

I keep threatening to pop into Volunteers of America stores. I live in Columbus, Ohio, the home of Vaudevillities... and they have been in Columbus for well over half a century and old folks in this area often donate stuff to VoA. I would love to get lucky and score on an old Favilla or Martin in a place like that. Chances are their "help" would not recognize a good vintage instrument and sell them dirt cheap.

Yeah,you should go there.That would be awesome to score a nice vintage uke at a thrift store.

100_3864.jpg

Top Bottom