F/T F/S Luna Concert Tattoo with Bag for your Concert Flea or Long Neck Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
As a gift when I first started playing, I received a Luna Tattoo concert Uke with a custom fitted bag. I don't play it all and it probably has an hour on it. Pictures to follow.

I would like to trade for a Concert Flea as the fretting on that is larger than traditional sizing, at least in my opinion. I recently sold my Flea and now want another one.

If not the flea, I am looking to trade for a long neck (super) concert as I like the feel of the tenor fretting. It could also be a long neck (super) soprano as long as it has the tenor fretting.

I will be putting cash in the deal to make it even.

I can also sell it outright for $75 + $15 shipping in the CONUS.

WHATCHAGOT?

Last edited:
Where was it purchased from (if you know.) Just wondering if it's been set up yet. I'm looking for a starter ukulele for my son. He's going to be 7 in a couple weeks.

Where was it purchased from (if you know.) Just wondering if it's been set up yet. I'm looking for a starter ukulele for my son. He's going to be 7 in a couple weeks.
It was purchased at a music store in Texas, but I don't know it's setup history. I do know that I brought it to my local Ukulele shop and they said the action was fine and the Uke felt and sounded good.
It was gifted to me when I started, but the concert size is too small for me. I want someone else to enjoy it instead of having it sit here. It also comes with a custom fitted bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom