Ukulele Player Magazine has a new domain

Pippin

Reaction score
Ukulele Player Magazine now has a new domain:

http://www.ukuleleplayermagazine.com

The old issues are in the "Archive" page and link to the old servers. We have staff writers to help keep the flow of articles going and we are now in a WordPress format.

BTW... I'll post the link on the links section, but, I want to just clarify that we made this change in order to have more up-to-date information and more timely reviews, news, and information.

We have a lot of readers here on UU and we appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks for your support.

Mickey

thank you!

It looks great, thanks! I think I will like the new format.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks all. Spread the word about the new URL and format. This will help us be much more timely and also give us a lot more flexibility.

By the way, I should mention that in times past, we never had a mailing list for Ukulele Player Magazine. With the new format, you can subscribe and receive updates when we post new content. You can also watch RSS feeds for more information.

I had a conversation about why the difference with Ukulele Player-- if we still have to write content anyway.

In the magazine, the way it has been since the beginning, I had to design and build each page of the magazine from the ground up. Now, with the WordPress format, the design is fixed and all we have to do is insert the content as it becomes available. No more all-nighters trying to shoot for a weekend release. The content can be written quickly and efficiently, and can be online in a matter of minutes, rather than days before anyone sees it.

Top Bottom