Mele KOA/Mahogany Acoustic/Electric Cutaway Guitarlele

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
VG Condition. Due to recent personal changes in my life I am selling some of my instruments. Crafted by Mele Ukulele Company located on the Island of Maui , this baritone sized "Guitarlele" has an all solid Koa wood top, with solid Mahogany back and sides and was ordered with several upgrades, including cutaway body style, a B-Band pickup with preamp and Gold plated tuners. As a 6 string nylon strung instrument, it offers several options. It is an outstanding travel guitar. The acoustic tone is full and mellow, and plugged in it will amaze you with outstanding tone.

Nice wbwbw rosette, and black binding on both the front and the back.

This 20-1/8" scale instrument is complimented with Kanilea GL-6 Strings tuned ADGCEA.

Nice chipboard case is included.

The MSRP on these is $1,299.00... not including the additional upgrades (Pick-up, case, gold plated tuners) and shipping costs!!
http://www.meleukulele.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=56&cat=Guitarleles

I still can't re-post the lost pictures from this site...however, the uke can be seen at http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/msg/4581897220.html Still having problems posting...please PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE PICTURES !
LOWERED PRICE: SOLD

Attachments

• Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Side.jpg
    Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Side.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Front.jpg
    Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Front.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Back.jpg
    Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Back.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Prone.jpg
    Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Prone.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Prone.jpg
    Mele Guitarlele with Pickup Prone.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
cougarman8...Sent you a PM

The Mele is still available...

I'm in San Diego, Ca.

When I bought this Guitarlele, it was passable in tone/sound... but it didn't set the world on fire in my opinion either.

Once I bought my Kanilea GL-6, I realized what a Guitarlele can actually deliver. I decided to put the Kanilea GL-6 STRINGS on this one just for grins, and this instrument was transformed. Is it as articulate as the GL-6...NO...not even close! Am I selling it at 1800.00? NO...not even close!

Had I put these strings, on this instrument, prior to buying the Kanilea, I probably wouldn't even know what I was missing!

(Kanilea GL-6 Strings recently available at HMS for 9.50 + Shipping)

Thanks to UU for providing this service...you guys ROCK!

Last edited:
A great guitalele for that price. 3-5 times better than those $300 (give or take) jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom