2014 wolverton tenor uke. All english walnut. Elevated fingerboard. $1,999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolverton

Reaction score
Greetings.

I've just completed an all English Walnut tenor ukulele, and I'm happy to be able to list it for sale here on the UU forum.

Here are the specs.

All English Walnut.
Elevated fingerboard.
Ebony binding with maple and rosewood purfling.
8 hole Indian rosewood bridge.
Ebony fingerboard/Mahogany neck.
Paua abalone rosette and appointments.
Pegheds tuners with special carved ebony heart shaped buttons.
French polish soundboard. Oil finish everywhere else.
SantuaryFullTop.jpg
SanctuaryAngleTop.jpg
SanctuaryAngleBack.jpg
SanctuaryPegsRear.jpg

Congrats Jason...looks nice...should not last too long in the Market Place....:)

I don't see why not... hawaii 50 probably means it will be snatched up by a buyer, not by a mod hahah xD
I'm pretty sure there are other builders who have posted their own works on UU for sale... like Black Bear and Gary Gill, for example

Okay, cool.

Wasn't sure. Thanks.

Sorry to confuse you Jason...
yes I did mean someone on the UU will pick up this uke quickly...

your prices are still unbelievable.....and I also have seen others selling ukes on this thread...but you never know....:)

That is one damned classy looking uke...........wow! :drool:

By the rules this ad should not be allowed in the market place. As stated, the market place is for member to member sales. A builder reseller (selling for profit), such as Black Bear who is a well established builder/retailer should not be listing their inventory here yet they do and, to date, I haven't seen anyone pull their ads. Hopefully a moderator will explain this.

By the rules this ad should not be allowed in the market place. As stated, the market place is for member to member sales. A builder reseller (selling for profit), such as Black Bear who is a well established builder/retailer should not be listing their inventory here yet they do and, to date, I haven't seen anyone pull their ads. Hopefully a moderator will explain this.

I'll try to interpret the rules. Durect sales from members, including builders are ok however you can't post links for sales ie eBay or your website. If you are a reseller, you gotta go to the other forum.

Last edited:
Ads by members, whether they are the builder or just an owner, are totally fine.

What is not allowed are advertisements by dealers, middlemen if you would. It's clearly stated in the rule 8.

A builder is not a dealer.

There are three Marketplace rules:

1. Please do not post links or otherwise direct people to your eBay auction. This subsection is intended for member-to-member transactions only, sans middle man. If you would like to announce your eBay auction, please do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
  2. Dealers may not post in the Marketplace. If you wish to start a thread about your business, you may do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
  3. Certain items are unsuitable for trade through UU. The following are prohibited and may not be mentioned, even in hints or code, in the context of trading on this forum:
    > weapons (including, but not only, firearms, knives, bows/crossbows, stun guns and martial arts weapons)
    > drugs or medicines
    > any item the trading/selling of which is subject to legal regulation or control, including items such as tortoiseshell, wood, and other things covered by the CITES convention.

Now, back to the sale of this fine instrument. I own one of Jason's tenors. It's an awesome, high-quality, ukulele. The sound is loud and clear and with wonderful unique tone. His fit and finish are excellent.

Awesome uke, now if I only could find 2 grand to buy it.

Thanks to all who have tried to explain the rules. It seemed like I wasn't breaking any rules, but I wanted to make sure I was operating within the parameters of acceptable behavior on this forum.

...and thanks again for the compliments regarding my uke. I used this same English walnut on a guitar some years ago. It's really pretty stuff. Unfortunately, that was the last of the billet.

What a looker! Very nice.

Wow, this one really showing the beauty of English Walnut. Beautiful uke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom