FS: New Sopranino Koa Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
SOLD

This is a new sopranino size uke made of all Koa for the body. This Koa is 40+ years old and also has a wood strip of maple/koa running down the center line on the top, back and sides. The neck is Mango wood with a graphite truss rod. Although the mango does have worm holes, there are no worms, very unique looking wood. There are 12 frets to the body, 15 total. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge. White plastic dots with white side dots. Bone nut and saddle. Waverly brand chrome friction tuners with smaller uke-friendly ebony wood knobs. Worth BM brand strings. The playing scale is 11 1/2". Can be tuned to the standard pitch (high A) or up to a high B. Satin nitro-lacquer finish. Low easy playing action and a very full rich mellow Koa sound. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $25 shipping in the USA lower 48 states.Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$550

Attachments

• Sopranino 2014-7-18a.jpg
    Sopranino 2014-7-18a.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 166
  • Sopranino 2014-7-18b.jpg
    Sopranino 2014-7-18b.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Sopranino 2014-7-18c.jpg
    Sopranino 2014-7-18c.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Sopranino 2014-7-18d.jpg
    Sopranino 2014-7-18d.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I have a BB mahogany sopranino and love it. Easy to play, intonates well and sounds great. I cannot say the same about many other sopranino's I have tried.

Mitch

Hi,
would you make me an offer
incl. shipping to germany.

regards from the rainy Germany

fast5

Top Bottom