"Bling Fo' Yo' Thing" Contest Winners!

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey UUers! The winners for the "Bling Fo' Yo' Thing" Contest have been posted!

Bling Fo' Yo' Thing Winners!

THANKS to everyone who entered - we got some awesome entries! If you entered the contest and want the world to see your bling, feel free to post your entry below!

LOL Awesome. Congrats to Darryl!

Wow, all these winner-congratulation threads... Congrats Darryl! :cheers:

Having to congratulate people all the time (and you all deserve it very much!) makes me feel stupid for not participating...waannnttt.....theee....priiiizzzeee...

The idea of a separate corner to keep track of the ongoing competitions/projects/what-have-you as mentioned somewhere else on the forums does seem like a nice idea.

Dude, Daryl's entry was sickness and good ole Ukulelesreggae made us LOL IRL with the vacuum cleaner bling.

^ ahah to be honest i thoguht it was guna snap my headstock off, it wsa heavy!!

Congrats Darryl!!! good entry

Thx guys for all the support lol, BTW Im darryl and yeah im at school and i cant look at the video... :( but yeah... YAYAYAYAY I WON LOL. i just checked my email and yeah i actually did win, not just fooling with me LOL didnt believe it for a sec.

Last edited:
Spidey! Brilliant! and WTF a vacuum?!!?! :rofl: Congratulations.

ewwwww stop stalking me LOL and its Mira Mesa, dont be surprised if ppl play the uke. im just one of those people in the crowd. and if your trying to kiss up, your not ganna play with it... LOL jk maybe ill bring it to school.

Top Bottom