Bizarre Love Triangle (ukulele cover)

Another great one! I'm glad you're still doing the covers. Would you mind sharing your recording setup? The sound is great. If you have already done this somewhere else, please point me in that direction. Thanks!

Thanks. I'm using a pretty crude set up right now. I'm still a beginner in the video world. I'm using a Sony Bloggie that was given to me as a gift a few years ago. And a Yamaha 16 track digital recorder that I bought almost 14 years ago. I hit record on the camera and then the 16 track and just go for it. I mix the recording and burn a cd. Then I put the video and the mp3 into Windows movie maker and sync the two up. Surely there is a way easier way but this is what I have for now.

I guess by crude I meant that there is stuff out there that is so much easier. I just don't know much about the video world. The audio world is much easier and relaxing to me. Something about hitting that record button on the camera that just makes me lose my mind. Haha. Thanks for watching my stuff, I really appreciate it.

:confused: An 80's tune and no post by coolkayaker...
...Can we get someone that lives near him to do a well-being check?! :eek:

:confused: An 80's tune and no post by coolkayaker...
...Can we get someone that lives near him to do a well-being check?! :eek:

I looked in on him. He's lost his marbles.

Top Bottom