PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad series finale song - Baby Blue (Badfinger)

keonepax
07-21-2014, 12:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDDS6ysaC8w

I really enjoyed the Breaking Bad series and was happy they used a Badfinger song for the final scene! Hope you like my rendition...

mikemiragliuolo
07-21-2014, 03:16 AM
Great cover John. You always deliver and this is no exception. I loved that show. I was one of those guys that came to the show late and binge watched the whole thing in a month. One episode and I was hooked. Haha.

keonepax
07-21-2014, 03:44 AM
Thanks, Mike! I had to buy the DVDs because for some reason they're not available in Japanese DVD rental shops! One of the best series ever!

Wicked
07-21-2014, 04:27 AM
Very nice, John.

I actually tabbed out the tune the day after the series finale. I can dig it up, if anyone wants it.

keonepax
07-21-2014, 04:40 AM
Thanks, Wicked! That'd be great! The Breaking Bad finale stirred up interest in Badfinger. It's tragic that two of the band members committed suicide due to financial problems caused by a dishonest manager.

kegmcnabb
07-21-2014, 04:43 AM
Great performance!

Would love to see a tab on this!

Wicked
07-21-2014, 05:59 AM
Thanks, Wicked! That'd be great! The Breaking Bad finale stirred up interest in Badfinger. It's tragic that two of the band members committed suicide due to financial problems caused by a dishonest manager.

It might take me a day or so to get it up on line (I have to remember where it is...) - but I will post a link on this thread.

I actually saw Joey Molland perform at an outdoor event about two years ago... he's still rockin' it.

gnordenstam
07-21-2014, 06:34 AM
Nice touch having the Breaking Bad DVD on the shelf in the background.
--G

keonepax
07-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks, G! By the way, the DVDs are great! You can watch many of the episodes with commentary by the director and actor... very insightful!