Breaking Bad series finale song - Baby Blue (Badfinger)

Thanks, Mike! I had to buy the DVDs because for some reason they're not available in Japanese DVD rental shops! One of the best series ever!

Very nice, John.

I actually tabbed out the tune the day after the series finale. I can dig it up, if anyone wants it.

Thanks, Wicked! That'd be great! The Breaking Bad finale stirred up interest in Badfinger. It's tragic that two of the band members committed suicide due to financial problems caused by a dishonest manager.

Thanks, Wicked! That'd be great! The Breaking Bad finale stirred up interest in Badfinger. It's tragic that two of the band members committed suicide due to financial problems caused by a dishonest manager.

It might take me a day or so to get it up on line (I have to remember where it is...) - but I will post a link on this thread.

I actually saw Joey Molland perform at an outdoor event about two years ago... he's still rockin' it.

Nice touch having the Breaking Bad DVD on the shelf in the background.
--G

Thanks, G! By the way, the DVDs are great! You can watch many of the episodes with commentary by the director and actor... very insightful!

Top Bottom