2012 KoAloha KCM-00 Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

leokiekie

Reaction score
Selling this awesome KoAloha concert. My wife bought it for me as a birthday present two years ago but I prefer tenors and so I never really played it. It sounds amazing with an open woody sound and actually sounds better than my 1970's Kamaka tenor that I gig with. I just prefer a tenor scale. It comes with a Uke Crazy case and the price includes UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states. $700 Paypal only. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 75
I purchased a used (May 2014) KCM-00 today.

Oh WOW.

If anybody is even ‘considering” purchasing one.... BUY IT...
You won’t regret it

Good luck with the sale

I purchased a used (May 2014) KCM-00 today.

Oh WOW.

If anybody is even ‘considering” purchasing one.... BUY IT...
You won’t regret it

Good luck with the sale

Thanks Kev. It's really hard for me to sell this because it sounds THAT good. I take it out every so often just to strum it and then I decide not to sell it because it was a gift and because it has great tone. But it really doesn't do me any good sitting in it's case so I'd like to pass it on. Enjoy yours!

I know what you mean,
I purchased a Koaloha Soprano:
it was amazing, sounded great, looked great, was great.... but the size didn’t work for me (at the moment).
I felt it was better to let it go to someone who would use it. I mean, thats what it was made for!
Good luck with moving it on. someone will love it AND use it!

Thanks Kev. It's really hard for me to sell this because it sounds THAT good. I take it out every so often just to strum it and then I decide not to sell it because it was a gift and because it has great tone. But it really doesn't do me any good sitting in it's case so I'd like to pass it on. Enjoy yours!

Purdy. If the other member doesn't get. I think it won't last long. Nicest colour on a KoAloha I have seen. Good luck with it.

Purdy. If the other member doesn't get. I think it won't last long. Nicest colour on a KoAloha I have seen. Good luck with it.

Thank you Sam. The color is deep and dark. Kind of like my Cocobolo Compass Rose. Very different than other KoAlohas I've seen. Took it into the natural sunlight just now to snap a few more pics. image.jpgimage.jpg

Yeah, it is gorgeous ... very different from other KoAloha's for sure. My fingers are too big for a Concert ... but that is one fine looking uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom