Rare Glyph Soprano Custom 5A Koa. 1200$

wearymicrobe

Reaction score
Selling my soprano Glyph's. I just cannot get used to the scale no matter how had I try. I like the bigger glyphs though. Standard wait for these guys is sitting about 4-5 years right now. Will take a interesting trade. But I have my eye on a few others. MSRP is unknown as this was a custom.

It is a 5A Koa body with ebony binding and MOP on the soundboard and rossette. It has a zero fret built in and ebony tuners. Its a punchy little uke and drowns out other insturments 3-4 times its size. I have seen maybe three glyphs come up used and I bought two of them.

1200$ which is what i have in it, I will cover shipping world wide. I will clean and dress it before shipment. Only problem is a slight raised finish mark along the back bookmarked spine near the lower bout. Its a french polished instrument so that could be corrected but I wanted to leave the instrument as it was built.

Includes case but not strings I play guts on the soprano and don't like to ship with them on as they take some getting used to.

Will take a another glyph in a large size, a moorebetta, 3M tenor, or of course a Kanile'a in trade over the cash. Concert or bigger sized.

100_2507.jpg
100_2508.jpg

Top Bottom