Chuck Moore....

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
It was great to see chuck moore at the ukulele fest and he bought his own personal koa double hole..well triple hole with the side sound port.it sounded amazing and looked just as great
Did you know that his wife is just as talented and creative too making one of a kind amazing jewelery bling...contact her if you see what you like...here is her online site..http://www.alohaartjewelry.com/ :)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/alohaartjewelry

Last edited:
It was also great to see YOU at the festival Stan! Glad you made it and it was great to finally meet the Mystery Man face to face!

Chuck is a great guy and it was fun - and unexpected - to visit with him again as well.

Both he and his wife are very artistic people!

I was lucky enough to meet Chuck and Bonnie and they are wonderful folks. Chuck has a wicked sense of humor and is obviously ridiculously talented and devoted to his craft.

His wife is just as talented in her own right (her jewelry is quite lovely) and one of the sweetest people I have had the fortune of meeting. :). I frequently look at the flash of light and ocean bliss pieces and admire them. I just love that turquoise color - everything I buy is that color! I just can't decide which I prefer. :)

Last edited:
Aloha Damon...Great meeting you at the fest...wished we did it years earlier and I am sure we will do it more in the future.. :)
Hey I just got a idea....should we form a UU forums ....friends who met Chuck and Bonnie Moore Club?? :)

Last edited:
If you visit Chuck, bring some cash as it's unlikely he'll have a uke for sale but Bonnie has her jewelry there! They are even prettier in person!

I, like Pueo, enjoyed meeting you, Stan. Would have liked to have talked more. Maybe next time. I didn't no anything about the Moores, but now I know more.---Kimosabe

One of my favorite parts of getting my MB Tenor was dealing with Chuck. Super good guy! I hope to make it over for a visit soon.

Shoots, I an humbled by all these nice words.
My wife is really the nicer of of the two of us. I stay pretty grumpy and quiet. Fact of the matter is that we often consult one another on each other's work. We share a common workshop with a wall separating her studio from my shop. Makes it nice to have each other around but not get in each other's way. She's also the one who convinced me to go to the uke fest in Waikiki. If not for her I'd never leave my shop. I was beginning to become a candidate for the Mystery Man club!

It sounds like it was an amazing day! One need only read Chuck's posts to appreciate his deep humility, insight, empathy, creative talent and spiritual wisdom. Chuck you are a great blessing and inspiration to this community and we all are grateful for your presence here mate.

Aloha Jon, when you visit me again we need to island hop to visit chuckie...I know you both have alot in common

Aloha Damon...Great meeting you at the fest...wished we did it years earlier and I am sure we will do it more in the future.. :)
Hey I just got a idea....should we form a UU forums ....friends who met Chuck and Bonnie Moore Club?? :)

Great idea Stan! It was so nice to meet all the UU'ers!

Top Bottom