Nud

Jools1050

Reaction score
This little gem arrived in the post this morning, bought from Kev, a member right here on UU. Thanks again Kev, it was all you described and a little bit more !!! Well packaged too, pleasure doin business with ya.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing it. :)

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing it. :)

Don't say that. Jools will then have to attemp a recording. ..................previous rant post would indicate "not a fun event" :mad:

All joking aside that is one beautiful instrument Jool. I recongnize that as Big Island but what size is it. My goodness I do love the look of well grained koa and your's certainly has it, congratulations.

Don't say that. Jools will then have to attemp a recording. ..................previous rant post would indicate "not a fun event" :mad:

All joking aside that is one beautiful instrument Jool. I recongnize that as Big Island but what size is it. My goodness I do love the look of well grained koa and your's certainly has it, congratulations.

I promise to stay calm this time !! My wife has kindly agreed to take my mind off things when I'm recording, by smashing my shins with a lump-hammer !! So kind !!!

I promise to stay calm this time !! My wife has kindly agreed to take my mind off things when I'm recording, by smashing my shins with a lump-hammer !! So kind !!!
Oops was so busy chuckling ( not s******ing ) at your comment that i didn't read the last bit !!
It's a tenor. And it's bloody gorgeous !! The koa has such depth, it's like looking into a 3D picture !!

I am so pleased your happy with it. It would be hard not to be!

As I said to you personally, I love it cosmetically and its sound is clear and true.
It is a beautiful instrument, your right about it having a 3D effect.

I am ‘sort of’ sorry to see it go, however, the Tenor size just wasn’t for me... (and that Koaloha ahhhhhh)
Best it goes to someone who is obviously gonna enjoy the full package...

PLAY IT LOUD & ENJOY
I look forward to hearing it sometime!

I am so pleased your happy with it. It would be hard not to be!

As I said to you personally, I love it cosmetically and its sound is clear and true.
It is a beautiful instrument, your right about it having a 3D effect.

I am ‘sort of’ sorry to see it go, however, the Tenor size just wasn’t for me... (and that Koaloha ahhhhhh)
Best it goes to someone who is obviously gonna enjoy the full package...

PLAY IT LOUD & ENJOY
I look forward to hearing it sometime!

Thanks Kev, the note inside the case was a nice touch ! I've just been exploring further up the neck and the natural harmonics are so sweet ! It's nice just to sit and play a couple of notes to hear them ring out , never mind a full song.

Top Bottom