WTB Flea Concert

rappsy

Reaction score
I recently sold my FLEA CONCERT which was the natural color and I want another one with a bit of pizzazz, such as the Tie Dye, although it could be anything. I am open to suggestions.

Also, I may be interested in one with the wooden fretboard, although not sure of this. Guess it depends on price.

WHATCHAGOT????

Lenny...

Last edited:
Good luck with your search. I think that we are just all hanging on to our fleas. I have a concert "pineapple" flea, standard w/ plastic fretboard, reg tuners and while I never choose it to play around the house, it does go to the beach, boat, and camping and it's the one I don't mind lending out as it is pretty indestructible. I got mine lightly used on cr.list for a great price. I had to hunt for a while though to find one (new was more than I wanted to spend). If you are a regular ukulele player, I think that once you own a Flea, you don't really want to get rid of it, since it does fill a certain niche. I think you are more likely to find one thru eBay or cr.list being sold by a non-player.

Having had a Flea concert, I agree with you. I sold it and realized it just how much I missed it, so I am looking to get another. This is the best place to buy and sell, so if not here, the chances are smaller on CL or eBay. Someone will decided one of these days that it's time to find a new home for one of theirs and I'll be waiting...

Thanks for the link. I don't want to buy new if I don't have to. The people here take good care of theirs and I know that what I get from here will be broken in and in great shape. One will come along. I just have to be patient...

Top Bottom