Anyone have expeience with RocketUkulele?

shrink9

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the website rocketukulele.com ?
Before I pay $27 per month, I want to know that it is worthwhile. They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.

Search bar, type in rocketukulele. Two long threads on the topic.

Last edited:
Shrink9, do you still own the KoOlau CE2 in your avatar.

Does anyone have any experience with the website rocketukulele.com ?
Before I pay $27 per month, I want to know that it is worthwhile. They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.

buy a mel bay chord book, watch kimo hussey, glen rose and ukulele mike on youtube for free.
pratice your uke chords via mel bays book watch free lessons online don't pay 27 per month for this scam
you can do it for free on your own!!!!! (trust me it works i did it).

their idea of playing uke is playing 'train hey soul sister' and 'i'm yours' by jason mraz(however you spell it)
is there even uke in jason mraz's song? i last time i heard it it sounded like guitar trying to sound like uke.
anyway learn on your own don't learn from this cheap gimmick!

Last edited:
One approach I have taken in order to determine if a given "too good to be true" site is on the and up is to search on Google for the name of the site along with the word Scam, but not necessarily in order to find scam reports.

If the search brings up several sites with some variation of the word "review" in their title, my crap antennae goes up. If the "review" sites are Wordpress sites that appear to have been thrown together simply in order to get all the hits when someone is seeking to determine the validity of a site, then turning and running is in order.

One of the more prevalent scam methods is to try to do a preemptive strike with cooked reviews (usually in Wordpress) to minimize bad reviews. Sometimes the English language "review" sites have painful sentence structure that appears similar to the site in question, and that it is probably a good indicator to move on.

just the whole 'learn to play like a "ROCKSTAR" in 30 days" quote from the site should be the only red flag needed to make
the decision to not sign up for this BS. Learning to play i'm yours and soul sister is not playing uke, its learning to play 2
basic songs. WHen i learned come as you are by nirvana in the 90's when i was a kid when i was first learning guitar i didn't say
"oh i learned one popular song i guess i play now". Don't fall for it!

Looks like they are making a lot of promises they can't guarantee to deliver. As someone who has played and taken private lessons for a number of years, my advice is always this: steer clear of anyone that promises "x results in x amount of days" or any variation of "revealing secrets" - there is no one single time limit in which every individual can learn to play and instrument, and the only "secret" isn't a secret at all: practice.

Wow, though, their forum certainly looks familiar:

Capture.jpg

Top Bottom