Buying ukuleles for a ukulele club

Chrisinfp

Reaction score
I
Wanted to know if there is a way to buy cheaper ukulele for a Uke club in a lower income area? Thanks. I'm trying to find 6-8 ukuleles of any kind.

What's your budget?

How much do you plan to spend on a ukulele? Usually the really cheap (but playable) uke are sold without proper setup. Are you comfortable with tweaking its setup?

Most uke makers will only sell to licensed dealers. I suggest you contact CraftedCow about some Eddie Finn Minnows he can get you a deal on. They are fine beginner's ukes. Next is the 10 uke case of Rogues from Musician's Friend for $250 - if you want to "tweak" them.

Thank you Phil for the endorsement. The Eddy Finn line of Minnows has been very successful for entry level (and up) ukuleles at a reasonable price. They come with a written warranty from the importer. I have yet to send one back. If you will send me a private message, or to thecraftedcow@comcast.net we can discuss off post just how much I am able to assist you in getting the best bang for your buck. I am a retired specialized education teacher who worked the last seven years in a district where English was the second language at school and not even spoken at home. This is far more than just another business "deal" There is a great deal of respect for what you want to do, and I would like to help make it happen for you. wdt

I was able to get a discount deal through a local music store for this exact reason. Melodee Music helped me with a deal with Kala for their base model ukes. Not the dolphins but basically the same. I don't remember exactly how much is was. It was a couple of years ago but it's worth contacting Kala :) We got 25 ukes for the school and some Aquilla strings to change to.

Top Bottom