The waiting is the hardest part.

davidrboy

Reaction score
Done. Now I just have to wait for the Friday mailman.
(Don't know why the pics came out so small. Anyone know how to fix that?)

Attachments

• fin1.jpg
    fin1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 65
  • fin2.jpg
    fin2.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 44
  • fin3.jpg
    fin3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Awesome. Looks a lot like my ML tenor, except yours is a five string. Mine is Narra and Western Red Cedar. Hard to tell from your pics, is yours Walnut? Enjoy!

ML concert. Walnut, WRC, Ebony. 5 Gotoh UPTs. EVO Gold fretwire.

Last edited:
Congrats! I think you're going to love it too. I've had my BP ML-tenor for four months now and it has opened up and is right there with my LFdM in sound and playability. Jerry loves low action and even though I asked for a little higher action, mine plays like buttah!

This forum has two ways to post photos, the window to attach images has two tabs, one is "From Computer" the other is "From URL". If you use From Computer, UU stores the photo in your account and shows a thumbnail, which the person clicks to enlarge it. To show the full image in the post, you would use From URL, which means you have the photo stored on a server somewhere that uses a web address.

I have my own web site that I use to store photos, and I size them according to how big I want the photo to show in my post, usually around 600 pixels on the wider edge. To give you an example, I'm going to attach the same image using both ways (it's a uke I'm also anxiously waiting for, should be done in about three weeks):

Mandolele black.jpg

Mandolele black.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom