Ono all walnut concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorg888

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This uke sounds and looks beautiful. It has all curly walnut back, sides, and top with a alder neck. maple fret markers and rosette and inlay in headstock. I love this uke but need to find some money for another uke I have on order that needs to be paid very soon. the uke has a 16inch neck standard concerts are 15inch so it is a little longer than usual concert but not as big as a tenor neck they are usually 17inch what that means it gives a little more finger room. uke comes with a hard case

I want $830 Australian which includes shipping

if you want to hear a sound sample just contact me

P7290054.jpg
P7290056.jpg
P7290058.jpg
P7290059.jpg
P7290057.jpg

Very beautiful ukulele!

Wow, that is a beauty. If I wasn't on the build list for something similar, I would be sorely tempted. Heck, I'm tempted anyway, but no, must resist.

Did you have any videos posted with this uke? If not, could you?

As an owner of a different model Ono, I can tell you that they are beautifully made and sound so good. Someone is going to get a really nice instrument.

As an owner of a different model Ono, I can tell you that they are beautifully made and sound so good. Someone is going to get a really nice instrument.

Yep. I have and Ono with the exact same dimensions thus I have absolutely no need for this instrument. But they sound so good it is requiring all of my will power not to buy it. Ukuleles just don't get much better looking than this.

What is the distance from the nut to the first fret? I'm curious how much "extra" room there is compared to a standard concert. Also, does it have Pegheds? Thanks.

Thank you. I'm just trying to figure out if a little extra room is going to feel too big to me--I find tenors to be outside my comfort zone and wonder where this uke might fall.

Trevor, when you have a minute, could you also let us know if the case is included? Thanks.

Thank you. I'm just trying to figure out if a little extra room is going to feel too big to me--I find tenors to be outside my comfort zone and wonder where this uke might fall.

Trevor, when you have a minute, could you also let us know if the case is included? Thanks.

I have asked David ( Ono ukes )the measurement from inside nut to neck body joint and he said 8-1/2". My Koaloha concert is 7-15/16" and both my tenors are 9-1/2" so there is not a lot of extra length compared to a standard concert. You will not be adversely effected by a 1/2" increase in length. I am on Davids build list and just received a second Koaloha concert or I would be all over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom