Street Fighter IV

I've heard about it since early Feb. but I was never a SF fan, looks good though.

Man, it's been the buzz around the whole fighting game community since the trailer was released in early October. This is a fighting game fan's wet dream come true. Nearly 10 years for a sequel? The hype is huge.

looks sick, but everyone looks all bulky lol

wait, so does this mean it's gonna be in 3D? i'm more of a 2D fighting-game player but hey if SF is in 3D, i'll give it a shot

I am totally excited about this. Chrono Trigger's out here on Friday and I'm getting it online so I'll get it sometime next week. I'll have to play it in the couple weeks before SFIV comes out because I'm going to find it difficult to tear myself away from some serious Street Fighter time.

I'm not great at Street Fighter but I really enjoy playing it. SFIITHDRLOLWTF is awesome and I'm getting well stuck into that.

yyyyyaaaayyYeeEeee! it looks totally awesome! can't wait till it comes out.
my baby ken will be all 3d-like and stuff. whoot whoot! :D x3

yea im excited too..ive been playing third strike and alpha for the past few days to get it back...havnt played in a while >.<

fo'reals? hahah...then which one should i play?

I guess what I said kinda came out wrong. Obviously if you're playing a fighting game with a different engine than the new one, a lot of the things you're accustomed to doing (kara-throwing in 3s, setting up VCs in A3, etc.) are going to be for nothing when the game you're preparing for (SFIV) won't have any of those.

If anything, SFIV seems pretty laxed as far as the intricacies and features are concerned. I'd suggest playing Super Turbo. Specifically, Super Turbo HD Remix.

Top Bottom