checking interest: Pono AT w/case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I want to see if anyone is interested in my pono acacia tenor with case and oasis humidifier. I purchased it from Dixie Ukuleles about 2 or 3 months ago. It sounds amazing and looks that way too, not a mark on it. The only reason I'm considering selling is I just bought a new flamenco guitar from spain and need to free up cash. My selling price for the uke, case, and oasis is solid at $280 free shipping conus.

Thanks everyone for taking a look!

NO LONGER FOR SALE!

IMG_20140731_081813_361.jpg
IMG_20140731_082444_262.jpg
IMG_20140731_082452_040.jpg
IMG_20140731_082502_497.jpg
IMG_20140731_082532_571.jpg

Last edited:
This shouldnt last long! Good luck on the sale!

These are very nice Ukuleles. I have at AT from HMS and I love it. The sound great. It should go quickly with case and humidifier.

We swim in a sea of Ukes. The right one will appear when you are ready with the money.

Argh so many great deals but no money :-(

Hahaha... I feel the same way! I need to stop looking at this forum section! You're right though so many good deals. This one should go quickly.

One more weekend bump for this guy. I will now include free shipping

New low final price. $280 shipped conus

Somebody needs to buy this. That is a great uke at an even greater price. Under $300 is usually laminate back and sides. A friend owned an all mahogany Pono which I have played, very impressed

Anybody looking to step up to an all solid instrument and they don't want to break the bank, this is it. I got way too many ukes with one on the way and another in the wings or.................

Thanks Dave, I wasn't gonna go this low on it so I hope someone grabs it before I come to my senses haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom