Dream A Little Dream Of Me ~ Tenor/Bari/Cajon

lelouden

Reaction score
Tenor uke, Baritone Uke and the Cajon.

Hope you enjoy!

I appreciate the support and views I get here on UU so much. I would love for you to CLICK HERE so I can keep a count of my views as youtube doesn't count the views we watch here. Thanks a ton :D

Very nice. You do such beautiful work.

Very nice song Linda. I always wondered why YouTube doesn't count the embedded videos. My total views goes up quite a bit each day but it's never reflected on each video. Weird. Maybe we should all start putting the link instead of the embed. I will gladly click on a link instead of the embed. We should start a thread about this and see what other think about it :)

Very nice song Linda. I always wondered why YouTube doesn't count the embedded videos. My total views goes up quite a bit each day but it's never reflected on each video. Weird. Maybe we should all start putting the link instead of the embed. I will gladly click on a link instead of the embed. We should start a thread about this and see what other think about it :)

I wish there was a way of UU doing that but I would imagine if there was they would have already. I sometimes will just add a link but it seems as though my little note works best. It is nice to know which of my vids gets the most views over on youtube. Im sure I am not alone in this. I really appreciate your support and comments Mike:)

Top Bottom