NUD. Cordoba 22T-CE

Osprey

Reaction score
This was not expected. I went to my weekly Uke group this morning at Blues Angel Music and they announced half off on all ukes and Uke accessories. I was in shock. I looked at a Kala pacific walnut tenor. I liked OK but my Kala TEM sounded better to me, then I saw the Cordoba. Solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides with a pickup. It sounded great so I bought it for $115. It was a madhouse 30+ Uke players fondling ukes. Some walked out with two or three. There were no high end ukuleles. I think they were clearing stock for new inventory. It was a blast we had fun playing as well
Cliff

awesome deal! How about some pic's!

Wow, one of those left for me? Congrats.

awesome deal! How about some pic's!

I will try to take and upload some pics. Never uploaded pictures before to this site. It is a beauty dark rosewood with the blonde spruce top. It really has great intonation up the fretboard. That and the great deal was too strong a pull to resist
Cliff

couldn't resist the draw of that instrument also. I fell in love on the website looking at the concert size pics on the elderly instruments site. Already did the hour each way drive to hear it in person and compare to others that are priced similarly. It is a winner in tone also(a bit brighter but still woody compared to a mahogany top that is priced seventy bucks higher. To be fair the comparable kala(solid spruce top and lam mahogany others) that is offered online for a slightly lower price wasn't there to compare with it.

definitely a great deal that I wouldn't pass up either. unbeatable at that price. I wonder if I can hold out for a sale? lol

What a blast. I would have bought a couple for sure. I think you made an excellent choice and what a deal you got. Good on ya.

Congratulations on your new uke and the great deal you got! I wouldn't have been able to resist, either, although I leave my credit cards locked up at home when I shop now.....LOL....

I would be broke if a store nearby did something similar. Enjoy your new ukulele

Not sure I like the strap button on the heel. I asked for two strap buttons and the tech put it there
Cliff

very cool. yeah i've never seen a button put there but should work fine. how does it feel

Love the Cordoba's. Great values across their price points IMHO. Enjoy!!!

Top Bottom